Tuesday 4 October 2016

✿ HENK Dutch comic book shop review and haul ✿


✿ HENK Dutch comic book shop review and haul ✿

There's an adorable shop in Amsterdam that I went to for a break and a bit of exploration after a lolita meet up tea in Holland! It was lovely and you can see a few photos below~ 



The store is called 'HENK' I think it's the name of the owner... 

Inside are loads of comics, figurines, anime, manga and anything a nerd could want! 



I even saw my waifu there and wanted all of the figurines ~



The day we went there there was a special maid event going on to promote the store !! 

Look hoe cute they all are! So glad I still had my lolita on so I looked as cute hehe~ 

ONTO THE ITEMS! 

These are the items I bought ~

Each of these where only 4 euros each!! so cheap omg! 

Here are some detailed shots of the items~ 









I got the Start dash! version Honoka and the Lonliest baby version Hanayo! 

If you're ever in Holland and want to indulge in your nerdy side I'd recommend visiting this shop! 

The link is here with all the information about the shop, how to get there and where it's located as well as an online store! And it's all in English! 


Since this is more of a shout out I won't be marking these products /5 like normal~ 

But I will leave you with one last selfie~ ! Till next time ! 


Bye~ 

☆ Find me online: 


Etsy 

☆ Thanks for reading!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik