Wednesday 7 September 2016

✿ Tony Moly peach hand cream review! ✿

TonyMoly Peach hand cream review! 

I bought this item for my Birthday a few weeks ago and it's such a nice item! 

I bought it from a shop called Ruby. You can buy them here on their website and they also have an ebay where I got my product from! 

This is the box the item came in, it's really big for the small item about twice as large as the item!!  


This is the item out of the box. It came in all this bubble wrap so it's clearly being looked after! 




This is the item out of all that lovely poping wrap! 





Once you open the product up, by twisting the peach in half. You get a plastic cover to stop the product from spreading onto the lid and one you lift it up this is what it looks like! 




I've swatched the product onto my hand here and then spread it into my hand so that you can see how smoothly it spreads in and doesn't leave any sticky or oily residue! 



As you can see my hand isn't shiny or oily looking and the product smoothed in so well! I barely needed any product for the whole back of my hand and it still feels smooth even a few hours later! 

You also receive a little booklet from Ruby's store with a discount code as a thank you for your purchase! 
You get 10% off with the code 'ruby11117' 


☆ Overall scores: 

Accuracy to photo: 5/5
It was exactly as pictured!

Shipping: 4/5  
Shipping was from Asia and normally take a while, I believe this took about 4 weeks to arrive which is towards the long end of the spectrum. Normally Asian shipping take 2 - 3 weeks. 

Price: 5/5 
This item was around £2.50 as I won this item on a bid! 
Exceptionally good price for any hand moisturizer and especially for TonyMoly! 

Customer service: N/A
I didn't use their customer service so I can't rate this.

There has been no issues with loose threads, weak seems or tears so I'm very happy! 

☆ Find me online: 


Etsy 

☆ Thanks for reading!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I really want to try this hand cream!! It look so cute and great :D
    Thank you for the review!!


    I'm a new reader here, maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik