Wednesday 10 August 2016

✿ Little moose earrings review! ✿

Little moose earrings review!

I bought these adorable little earrings at Hyper Japan in July 2016. 



The shop is called 'little moose' and all of it's items are available online here

They mainly work with with acrylics but they also have a lovely range of porcelain jewelry and purses as well! 

I bought these earrings for £10 at the event! 


They're really well made and look wonderful. 
There's no bad marks on them I haven't had any issues with the earrings so far. 


This is a close up! As you can see they're small but even for this size it's good quality! 

They include these adorable tiny business cards with each box!



This is what the earrings look like on.



Overall I'm very happy with my purchase!

☆ Overall scores: 

Accuracy to photo: N/A 
I bought this in real life so it's as accurate as I saw it! 

Shipping: N/A  
I got this at the event! 

Price: 5/5 
This item was £10 which for the quality is very good! 

Customer service: 5/5
I bought this in real life and the sales lady was very helpful and kind! 

☆ Find me online: 


Etsy 

☆ Thanks for reading!! 


4 comments:

  1. Oown they're so adorable, I love'em!!! ❤
    You also look very cute wearing it!
    Hugs and little bats,
    Med! ❤
    darkmedora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! <3 They really are adorable I wanted all their items!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh they look so so cute! I'm gutted that I didn't see them there at Hyper Japan... I must've walked straight past them!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a shame! :/ I saw lots of things I wanted but I didn't have time to go back for them or there where stalls I didn't get around to seeing T 0 T
      They do have them available online if you're interested ;)

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik