Wednesday 1 October 2014

☆ Bunny Hoodie Review ☆


☆ Bunny Hoodie review 

I bought this adorable bunny ear hoodie from Dresslink ! They have some great bargains on there and all of the clothes are around $20 or below! (that's about £14 per item or less) 



Close ups of the sleeves 

I particularly like the softness of the sleeves and they're very stretchy in their fit. The colour is slightly lighter looking due to the difference in material~ 


The zip is plastic and the same pink as the hoodie! I prefer plastic zips to metal ones they aren't cold on the skin and it blends in with the colour well! 
The zip hasn't got stuck yet, and zooms straight up without restraint! 

There is a really cute heart shaped metal silver zip~



The pockets are really big! (guys there are pockets! POCKETS!) 
one on either side and a very generous amount of room. 




This is the hoodie worn as an outfit piece~ the shorts are my favourite ones !!  
it's quite long on the body as you can see and fits nicely. 

Hood up look 

Hood down look 

Close up look 



As it's a bunny hoodie it wouldn't be complete without a clip on bunny tail!! : D 


This is the view from behind~ 

And the view from the side.

The arms are really soft and comfy they have plenty of room to move!  

The fabric is lovely and soft and made of a bubbly type of material (I'm not sure what exactly) 


☆ Overall scores: 

Accuracy to photo: 4/5
The model on the origional was a little slimer that me so when it arrived it was a ... snug fit! ^^; 
That's more my fault than anything for not checking my size and just going on the listed size. 

Shipping: 4.5/5 
Shipping was really cheap and it took a while to get here from China but not as long as normal! (2 weeks or just over) !! Also the packages they arrived in were really cute too~! 

Price: 5/5 
This item was £4.50 ! such a bargain!! If I could give 6/5 I would! : D 

Customer service: NA
I didn't need to use this so I can't score it, but it's an English outlet for a Chinese company and you can choose your language form a huuuuuge drop down so I would assume there would be a limit to the customer service if any issues arose. I'm just assumeing! xD


☆ Find me online: 


Etsy 

☆ Thanks for reading!! 



Thank you ~!

3 comments:

  1. Cute hoodie! I just received my DressLink package, but now i want this too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Btw! can you tell me the product link? ^_^

      Delete
    2. Thanks I love it sooo much <3 * ^ *

      of course! it's here: http://www.dresslink.com/cute-women-bunny-ears-warm-sherpa-hoodie-jacket-coat-tops-outerwear-p-639.html

      Alternatively typing 'cute bunny' into dresslink search bar gets you three results and it's the very first one you come across~!! if that link doesn't work ^^;

      I'll add this to the review~

      Happy shopping!
      Jessie.

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik