Saturday 10 May 2014

♡Nerdylittlesecrets♡


♡ Hi hi! I'm back with a new Etsy review! 

Today's haul is from the very talented and lovely designer / creator NerdyLittleSecrets
They make wonderful little trinkets for all occasions, in many colours with a very cute yet nerdy feel <3 
I bought a few items and they arrived yesterday! 

 The first item is this Pastel Mini PlayStation Controller Necklace 
£5.86



As you can see it's the ps2 version controller, there are other colours available such as Light purple and light blue ~ 



The make is lovely, it feels very sturdy on the chain which itself is lovely and clean - very new looking to me that's a bonus! ^ ^ And the back attachment is a little heart! Obviously this isn't the side you'd want to show but that's a cute little bonus as well! u v u 



This is the look on me! The lighting here is a little bright so the colours look quite mute ~ bare in mind that all of these colours are pastels so if you want something dark that stands out this doesn't. Personally I love pastel colours  



This is the chain ~




♡ The next item is this slice of Pastel Realistic Rainbow Cake Necklace ♡ 
 ! £7.40



This item only comes in one size and colour which is the default rainbow colours. The size is quite small as well. Perfect if you enjoy smaller less chunky pieces ^  ^ 



This is the look on me, you can see how small it is and how it sits here, the colours do stand out quite a lot for it's small size. it has a slight rubbery / squishy texture too! Pretty neat! 








It really does look good enough to eat - make sure you don't wear it on an empty stomach! 
> u < 



The last item is my absolute favourite of the bunch ~ I've been oggling this since I discovered the store! It's the main reason I bought from this shop in the first place! (but it would have been lonely travelling here, friends were needed! haha~) This lovely Pastel Fairy Kei Bat Bunny Necklace £7.40

♡ It looks cute even tho it's frowning !! > ^ < 



There are black versions available  on the website as well ~ perfect for a more gothic feel (I find lolitas looking for a burst of cute and unique accessories will love this shop u v u) 



The size is roughly 4 cm from wing tip to wing tip ~ and about 2 cm tall, very light weight but a little fragile. 
It arrived in bubble wrap - clearly well cared for! but a little worrying if you didn't realize (like me) that it was fragile... I tend to loose my accessories a lot of have them fly off me as I scamper around .. OTL 
I will have to take extra special care of it! 


All in all I paid just over £25 for these beauties including P+P (£20.66 without) 
That's about $34.80 or $42.11 with P+P. 
Very worth it! 

I live in England. P+P to different countries will differ ~ 

The packaging was lovely and everything was well wrapped in it's own individual packet ~



Overall scores: 

Accuracy to photo: 5/5

Shipping: 3/5 This is only so low because I got charged customs and I hate getting charged customs.. otherwise I'd give it 4.5/5 it was very swift and a lovely surprise from Mr Postman! 

Price: 4/5 It was very good but.... I'm cheap what can I say? hehe~ 

Customer service: I didn't need to contact the seller at all so giving a mark for this is unfair ~ although there were a lot of useful easy accessible links if you did need to talk to someone I felt there was available support for that! ^ ^ and English speaking sellers are always a bonus ;  v  ; 

☆ Find me online: 



Etsy 

☆ Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik